Friends – I have some VERY exciting news for you today. The Nutrition for Runners program is officially finished and ready for you!
My co-author, running coach Jason Fitzgerald, and I have spent nearly a year researching, writing, and tweaking this program. What originally began as just a simple e-book turned into much more than that, and I’m so proud of what we have turned it into.
Nutrition for Runners is a comprehensive nutrition and training program for runners. In addition to meal guides, expert interviews, and a full recipe cookbook, it also includes a library of training plans designed for performance as well as weight loss/management. It’s truly a one stop shop for those of you looking to take your running performance to the next level.
The program is broken up into different tiers, the specific details (and pricing) of which you can read more about on the Nutrition for Runners page. Here’s what you will find included in the full program:
- A full overview book, which includes our “5 Principles of Nutrition for Runners“
- Fueling strategies for every scenario: 5k, 10k, half marathon & marathon – plus workout fueling for morning, afternoon & evening runners
- The complete “Ask the Dietitian” series, showing you how to reduce sugar cravings, which supplements are worth it, and more
- Meal Guide & Runner’s Cookbook with example meal guides based on the time of day you run (!) and recipes sorted into categories for before, during, and after runs
- Real food recipes for mid-run fuel, if you’re not a gel/gummy fan
- 30 easy to prepare, quick recipes for runners – plus 49 more ideas for simple snacks and meals
- 5 expert interviews (over 5 hours of audio!) on food intolerances, mistakes to avoid, race-specific fueling, inflammation & more
- 15 Training Plans so you can get faster in the 5k, 10k, half marathon & marathon – plus 3 weight loss plans to help you shed pounds easily
- The “Dietitian Approved” Shopping List, showing you exactly what to buy (and why)
You guys know that my blog (and my AnneTheRD private practice) is all about intuitive eating and simple, approachable recipes that don’t have you in the kitchen for hours. I’m proud to say that that is what you will find in the Nutrition for Runners program, too! The only time we recommend calorie counting is when you are initially determining how much fuel to take in during runs. (Intuitive eating doesn’t work so well when you’re 15 miles deep, you know?) But in the rest of the program you will find how to fuel right without calorie counting or stressing yourself out about every morsel of food you put into your body. We want you to remember that eating doesn’t have to be that hard – and by following our nutrition principles, you can fuel right without worrying about all those numbers.
Here’s some feedback we’ve been getting already about the program, from our email list subscribers (who received early access to it):
“I love the simplicity of your approach to nutrition in this program, without having to track servings of every food group. It’s so much more sustainable. I can naturally adjust portions based on training volume, and follow the same patterns while traveling too.” – Nicole
“I looked through the recipes and snack ideas and I LOVE them! You weren’t lying when you said they are quick and easy and have ingredients that you can actually find in your local supermarket! I have spent so much money on healthy recipe books to find that the ingredients are all weird and you have to go hunting for them at specialty stores. I don’t have time for all that.” – Johna
If you’re training for a race, looking to take your running to the next level, or simply want to make sure you’re fueling right for your runs, I hope you will take a look at the program.
If you’re interested, here are the full program details. You’ll want to check it out soon, because there’s a limited availability personal support tier (that includes check in calls with both me and Jason) that we’re only offering to the first 20 people. Don’t miss out!
Happy running and eating, everyone!
The Nutrition for Runners Program is Here! originally appeared on fANNEtastic food | Washington D.C. area Registered Dietitian | Recipes + Healthy Living + Fitness on January 29, 2015.
The post The Nutrition for Runners Program is Here! appeared first on fANNEtastic food | Washington D.C. area Registered Dietitian | Recipes + Healthy Living + Fitness.
SOURCE ARTICLE: : http://www.fannetasticfood.com/2015/01/29/nutrition-for-runners-program/